I will post a list of tips for studying and stuff as I mention them in SI. If I have mnemonics, I will try to put them in a folder for each exam.
1. I sometimes find outlining the chapter to be very helpful. It allows me to read the material once and then read my notes from the book when I sit down to study.
2. Take awesome notes in class. However, if you hear something and you think you can word it better, write your own words down.
3. Sometimes studying in groups can be awesome.
4. When it comes to the mock exam, ask yourself why something would be right if you got it wrong. Did you not understand that concept? Did you mis what the question was asking?
5. You have to find your own study style. What worked for me may not work for you. I would find out what style of learner you are and then use study methods that fit that.